We’re with Sutter and Ryan on this one (yeah, we’re biased, being hardcore fans of The Shield ).
Not. Cool. Glenn Mazzara made a graceful, professional statement about “parting ways” with The Walking Dead after Season Three ends. Now Kurt Sutter, on the other hand… the phrase “But tell us how you REALLY feel,” pops up a lot on his message boards/blog.
- Walking Dead Shakeup: Sons of Anarchy Boss Kurt Sutter Slams “Small-Minded” AMC (eonline.com)
- Kurt Sutter, Shawn Ryan Blast AMC Over ‘Walking Dead’ Showrunner Exit (sfluxe.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Showrunner Glen Mazzara breaks down the shocking midseason finale and tells you what to expect next (horrorboom.com)
- How show runners should be using social TV, an interview with Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter (lostremote.com)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Interview: Executive Producer Kurt Sutter on Jax’s Success and Failure in Season 5 (buddytv.com)