Spoiler Alert, sort of: if you click on the episode titles, you’ll be taken to the IMDB page for that episode, which lists cast. I personally got accidentally spoiled on the return of a recurring character for the upcoming episode this Sunday; though it’s certainly no bombshell, we still thought you should have a heads up. WARNING: there IS a big bombshell of a character return in the form of an acting credit on “Prey”. It could be a fake-out, but if it does turn out to be legit, I’ll really wish I hadn’t seen it.
Okay. So. As of this writing, there’s only four more episodes to go and Season Three of AMC’s The Walking Dead will have slammed to a close. If you’d like more details on the titles and credits, read on!
S3, Ep13, “Arrow on the Doorpost” airs March 10th. Directed by David Boyd, written by Ryan C. Coleman.
- Scott Gimple Promoted To Showrunner Of ‘The Walking Dead’, Replaces Glen Mazzara (m.deadline.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Begins Filming in May, Premieres in October (screenrant.com)
- Kirkman, Hurd Discuss “The Walking Dead’s” Season 4 Surprises, Threats (comicbookresources.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ is suffering from AMC’s fiscal austerity: How to kill a good thing (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- AMC Confirms Scott Gimple As ‘Walking Dead’ Showrunner, Ups Two Others To EP (deadline.com)
- Amerisleep Produces Walking Dead-Themed Infographic, “Live & Sleep Safe When The Walking Dead Take Over” (prweb.com)