Real Urban Legends — AKA Corin Hardy —brings us this from the UK. Of course, I went ragging on found-footage this week, then a bunch of cool shit worth passing on to you pops up. Urban Legends always get to me …and this is a nice, tight, scary re-telling.
OK, normally I would probably assume this was a ‘jump on the found footage bandwagon’ type of short. Instead, I admire him for setting the account up on You Tube and remaining anonymous in case of the possibility some people might think it was real. So there’s that …added to the fact this five-minute short freaked me the hell out! Enjoy…
On Corin Hardy’s Blog (definitely worth checking out here) — he’s got an interesting, well-put together gallery including a showcase of some amazing artwork on there– has this filed under 2010, though it was uploaded to You Tube in 2012, so I honestly don’t know what year to credit it with as of this writing. Let’s say 2010 until I hear differently.
I’m guessing horror fans didn’t need this to remind them to check the back, but just in case it slips your mind every once in a while, this should keep you at a 100% back-checking rate!
- Scariest Japanese Urban Legend of the Month – Teke Teke (AKA Tek-Tek) (horrorboom.com)
- Snopes.com + Anxiety Aren’t Always the Best Mix (dumbfearoftheday.wordpress.com)
- Nightmarish First Trailer for “The Bay” (2012) Shows Found-Footage Horror Can Be Fun Again (horrorboom.com)
- Scariest Short Horror Film of the Week, “Mama” is Same Short That Inspired the Scary-Ass Upcoming Movie… (horrorboom.com)
- She’s Got Frogz Legz and She Knows How to Use Them – To Kill You (dreadcentral.com)
damn that was creepy!
I know. I ALWAYS check the back! And if I saw what THEY did ‘in the back’, I’d probably just hurl myself through the front window and crash through it, then run like hell! Glad you liked it, I have a ton more lined up that are creepy as hell-lots of them scary as hell, so stay tuned!:)
Pingback: Urban Legend: Body Under The Bed « Irish Man's Haunted Blog
Pingback: Urban Legends: Which One Is True? « Irish Man's Haunted Blog