Beth is great, but little Lizzie scared the shit out of me tonight. I don’t have a good feeling about her character if she’s replacing who I think she’s replacing in the comic… but nah, they could never show that on AMC. Or could they? Eeek!
Yeah, if it’s not zombies, or other people, what is it? Running out of food? That would eventually land in the category of ‘other people’, (Cannibalism gets pretty intense in the comics). What the hell is it? Fleas? Ugh, your guess is as good as ours. Anyway, check out the sneak peek!
- ‘Walking Dead’ sneak peek: Michonne fights zombies (horrorboom.com)
- WALKING DEAD Season 4 – Tons of New Details! (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Halloween Horror Nights’ at Universal Studios Hollywood Extends Deeper Into Areas of Universal’s Renowned Backlot, As Hordes of Zombies from AMC’s Critically Acclaimed Blockbuster TV Series ‘The Walking Dead’ Infiltrate World-Famous Production Sets for t (hispanicbusiness.com)
- ‘THE WALKING DEAD’ Season 4 Will Have 2 Standalone Governor Episodes (comicbookmovie.com)
Rick and his battle-weary society of survivors on The Walking Dead are about to get the last thing they need — a new freakin’ threat that is “not really walkers” nor is it “other people,” co-executive producer Denise Huth teases in the following extended preview of the AMC smash’s fourth season (bowing Sunday, Oct. 13). “The relative safety that they’ve created at the prison begins to fall apart.”
Um, if it’s not zombies, and it’s not humans… Then what the hell is it?!
“You can’t put your finger on where it’s going to come next,” adds EP Greg Nicotero, allowing only that “it’s from the inside.”
That ominous spoiler is but one of the many newsworthy nuggets dispensed in the four-minute video, which, in addition to featuring interviews with the cast and EPs, includes…
View original post 118 more words
- THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 Poster (geektyrant.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Exclusive first photo of Lawrence Gilliard Jr. as new character Bob Stookey (horrorboom.com)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Preview: Who’ll Die And What’s This New Threat? (contactmusic.com)
- Mark Your Calendars, ‘Walking Dead’ Fans! (huffingtonpost.com)
- Robert Kirkman Offers A Guided Tour Through ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 (geek-news.mtv.com)