Uh… wow. We’re not entirely sure if Ryan Murphy knows the difference between a “tease” and a spoiler. Lots of these are pretty juicy, and there’s a couple we wish we hadn’t read, or that Murphy had been a little more vague on. But of course, we read them anyway! The link to the 10-page EW.com piece (which may or may not be an online exclusive, since the issue with the Entertainment Weekly cover story hasn’t shown in the mail yet) puts them on 10 different pages, so you have a chance to stop yourself before you read the next one.
We’ll try to keep the topics vague, but among other things, Ryan Murphy spills on:
- Exactly how and why Stevie Nicks shows up (we had a theory on it, and now Murphy has confirmed it)
Witch Which core characters the last half of the season will focus on
- If anyone has correctly guessed who the Supreme will be
- Which character who only had a couple of scenes, then vanished, will be back with a vengeance
- How Marie Laveau got her eternal youth/immortality (hint: ever heard of Papa Legba?)
- Delphine LaLaurie‘s upcoming character arc
- Who has what Murphy refers to as a “juicy midlife crisis”
- Much more specific info about the witch hunter/s
- The tone of the finale (which will air near the end of January)
SO, if any of those sound interesting to you and you want some BIG hints (and a couple things Murphy just blurted out rather than hinted at), click the big link below, buckle up, and check out the article! The Stevie Nicks reveal is #10, so you could always skip-click through the first 9 pages to get to it and find out, if you want.
And yes, there will be a Christmas break- probably longer than the current Thanksgiving break. The next episode, “The Sacred Talking”, airs on December 4th, 2013 (Eeeek!)