Some Entertainment Weekly staff writers really know their shit when it comes to horror. Click on “View original” in the lower left to see the whole article, which includes trailer comparisons… not to mention some great old-school John Carpenter trailers that’ll bring back memories.
DEFINITELY worth your time! Click “View original” in the lower left and there you have it, the first six KICK-ASS pages from the new comic! (Good luck trying to read it on your phone, though; we needed to
wear our reading glasses enlarge the screen on the laptop browser to make the text out. Whatever you need to do, it’s worth it for the fun!
So, probably not a big shocker what “Halloween Edition” means… these are all from horror movies that take place on Halloween, or in the days leading up to it, with at least the last act taking place on Halloween. You won’t see Michael Myers, but John Carpenter is in the mix here. Actually, once I started in with the screen caps I was having so much fun I had trouble stopping… Anyway, check this out. Look familiar?
I only own one of these movies, and I’m re-considering that right now. Second, I own the special edition of this flick and boy is it worth it:
and finally… I think anyone who saw the movie will pick up on this one…
OK, that’s it! Now I have to force myself to toss the rest of the grabs on my desktop. More Halloween goodness coming soon, so I better get to writing it. Plus, you guys remember there’s a prize for this, right?
- Halloween is Nearing! (cinemaisapassion.wordpress.com)
- Name That (Horror) Frame – Week of 10/21/12 – Special J-Horror Edition! (horrorboom.com)
- 18 More Days Till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween… October Update! (horrorboom.com)
- ‘Halloween’: John Carpenter classic returns for theatrical run (herocomplex.latimes.com)
- ‘Halloween’ creator enjoyed the skill to chill (triblive.com)
- Top 10 Halloween Events 2012 (essentialtravel.co.uk)