Ten more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween (Silver Shamrock)! I actually saw Halloween 3 – Season of the Witch in the theater with my mom. I was young enough that my memory is kind of fuzzy, but I remember the evil mask scene and the ending pretty well. That jingle got stuck in my head for life! Anyway…
Okay, first of all, none of these are from Ju-On/The Grudge (I’ll have a new gallery for Ju-on coming up soon, though – check out my last one if you’re in a Kayako-kinda mood). These are all J-Horror, but they’re not all from the same horror movie – just the same franchise. There’s three installments. All three of them have pretty goddamned scary scenes, but the first is still my favorite. Anyway, if you’re a fan of any of the installments, I think you’ll be able to figure it out –comment away! Those DVDs (all in great condition) are still waiting on a winner…
First up, here’s a scary-ass thing to see talking on the phone… especially if the other person blows you off!
You’ll REALLY recognize the franchise fast if you recognize this one. Also, if you saw it and don’t remember it …you must have missed this scene!
You know, the picture quality is not one is kind of rinky-dink, so here’s a bonus photo (same franchise):
So! Put your guesses in the comments section – and by the way, a shitty US remake was made of the first installment of the series. They managed to somehow take a great set-up and just destroy it. Oh well, if they can fuck up a remake of Shutter, I guess it’s no big shocker.
- 18 More Days Till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween… October Update! (horrorboom.com)
- Name That Horror Frame Contest – Week of 10/7/12 – Special Thai Horror Edition (horrorboom.com)
- Halloween is Nearing! (cinemaisapassion.wordpress.com)
- Spine-Chilling Makeup Illusions – Choo-San Creates Incredibly Realistic Horror-Inspired Artworks (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Is This a Halloween Nail Polish Shade or Campy Horror Flick? (bellasugar.com)