Who knows if there were any Raspers left by the time Dr. Nazi was done with his little shooting spree? He took down four. We have no idea.. However, we’re following through and going back to show some of the ugliest, most frightening Raspers we were able to get screen-grabs of. Same warning at before…these ain’t pretty.
Why don’t we go backwards? Since there’s no photos of the three short-lived Raspers in Episode 10 (somehow Dr. Nazi killing them all off was sort of depressing…or maybe it was just us thinking, what if he killed them all and we never get to see one again?) Let’s track back…
So, back to “Dark Cousins”. Kit has escaped lock-up! Grace has made a miraculous recovery (though she has a WAY more miraculous one a couple of episodes later) Plus, it’s daytime! How could this possibly go wrong? Come on, guys, now is your perfect moment of oppurtun—
(Click on any of the below images to enlarge. The prosthetics look just as amazing.
Finally, let’s not forget our first, HORRIFYING sight of the forest Raspers the night of the “Nor’Easter”, when every escapee, including Lana and Grace (quickly alerted by Kit), sprinted back INTO Briarcliff Manor, immediately deciding you know what? Maybe it’s not so bad in there for now.
Finally, let’s get sentimental and get one last look at the Raspers in the woods from those early Fall AHSA teasers… still just as frightening as the first time we saw them nearly six months ago. Oh, they were pretty fucking scary close-up, too, but this short teaser will be sticking in our minds for a long, long time. Plus it looks like there were about a dozen…
They were right… there’s nothing enchanted about this forest. It wasn’t exactly a picnic for the raspers, either!
- American Horror Story Asylum – Want A Longer Look At A Rasper? Check Out Our Horrifying Gallery (Part One Of Two) (horrorboom.com)
- Ten Shocking Things We Learned From American Horror Story Asylum Episode Ten, “The Name Game” (Major Spoilers) (horrorboom.com)
- While We Work On Reviewing/Recapping Episode 10 of American Horror Story Asylum, “The Name Game”, Read Our Insane, NSFW Notes For Comic Relief (Spoilers!) (horrorboom.com)
- Horror Boom’s Most Anticipated Horror Movies of 2013 – American Horror Story Asylum Final Episodes (OK, Technically TV In 2013) (horrorboom.com)
- Ten Really Dark Things We Learned From American Horror Story Episode Seven, “Dark Cousins” (Spoilers!) (horrorboom.com)