We keep forgetting to mention how much we’re looking forward to this. Antiviral ALMOST made our “Ten Most Anticipated of 2013” list, in fact, it was either #11 or #12 on the list. As soon as we find a Red Band trailer, it’s going up! Meanwhile, check out this sick art… while we start looking for some viral marketing (so to speak) online – with a film title like this, it’s a great candidate for it!
Update: Hey! Found it. The URL is on the photo above, but clicking on the image with the logo up there should also take you to the Antiviral, er, viral marketing site for “The Lucas Clinic”.
- Think the Teaser For THE EVIL DEAD Re-boot Was Sick? ‘Till You Watch The NEW Full-Length NSFW Red Band Trailer Here, You Ain’t Seen NOTHIN’ Yet! (Disturbing Image Warning) (horrorboom.com)
- Red Band ‘Spring Breakers’ Trailer Somehow Gets Darker But Has More Neon (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- New Red-Band Trailer From Trance (emileeid.com)
- Antiviral (2012) (24fpsverite.wordpress.com)
Well… between this and the fact that the movie somehow managed to land on a “Worst of 2012” list, I’m kind of glad I decided to wait till DVD. Hilarious script yet again, though! Click the big red link below for…
- Aliens: The Abridged Script | The Editing Room (horrorboom.com)
- Seen Rise of the Planet of the Apes? You’ll Probably Laugh Your Ass Off At The Abridged Script From The Editing Room (horrorboom.com)
- Innovating narrative cinema – Lessons of Alfred Hitchcock© (screenwrites.wordpress.com)
- Hitchcock’s Definition of Happiness (4goodnews.wordpress.com)