We’ll put a link to the original post-Halloween episodes post-mortem, because there is much more than can fit here. Ryan Murphy spilled some secrets, as well as teases, for the upcoming episodes to Tim Stack at EW.com. There are juicy enough to make an ordered list from instead of reblogging the interview, which you can read here on EW.com. A couple are surprises, so proceed with caution. We put #10 on the “Spoiler -A-Rama” page because, well, it’s a spoiler that RM probably should not have spilled. But for now…
SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU DID NOT SEE LAST WEEK’S AHS FREAKSHOW! BIG SPOILER ALERt!
1. There will be a “Love Quadrangle” involving Jimmy Darling, The Tattler Twins, ad Maggie (Emma Roberts). The twins LOVE Jimmy, but he loves Maggie. Meanwhile, you’ll never guess–and have to read the full interview– for the name of the fourth person, who is in love with the twins.
2. Elsa may have a minor love interest/sex buddy here and there, but according to RM, “this season, her main love interest is her career.”
3. Matt Bomer appears in episode 5, “Pink Cupcakes”… the next episode. We saw a photo of his character, who has a serious rockabilly look.
4. RM says that the scene with Matt Bomer is the “most disturbing thing on American Horror Show” they’ve ever done Yes, RM is aware he says this every season, sometimes more than once. He says it is disturbing because “it’s so real and based on fact” and also calls it a “gothic, weird sequence”. Your guess is as good as ours…
5. That close-up of a coffee cup with a top hat on it (that is, painted on it, the cup isn’t wearing the top hot) is, according to RM, a hint towards next season. He also admits some of the fan speculation about this clue is “completely right on”. We’re calling it… Monopoly!
6. In this week’s episode, we also find out who made Else’s pretty (prosthetic) legs for her.
7. Gloria is going to find out about Dandy’s murderous path. In the upcoming episode, we see her struggling with being the parent of a sociopath. She will try to save him, but also do right by the law (yeah, good luck with that). RM says that next episode, she will DISCUSS inbreeding’s place in wealthy society. Let’s hope it sticks to discussion only.
8. Now here is when it gets confusing, but very interesting. RM says all the seasons are connected. Season 4 is now connected to the same fictional world as Asylum with the return of Lily Rabe as Sister Eunice.
9. AND, we will find out how Season three interconnects with Season One. Wait, WHAT? We really hope RM pulls this off.
10. You’ll have to click here to go to the page that exclusively lists spoilers to find out what secret #10 is! Here’s a hint…