“Are Rick and his fellow survivors about to catch a much-needed break?” Well, let’s see. What temperature is it in Hell right now?
On the bright side, just look at Michonne on that poster, riding that horse! And is that Tyreese with his trademark hammer on the left? YEAH, baby!
- SDCC 2013: ‘Walking Dead’ Season Four Comic-Con Banner Declares Hammer Time (geek-news.mtv.com)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4 Poster Revealed [Photo] | Yahoo! TV – Yahoo! TV (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4 Poster & Premiere Title Revealed (screenrant.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Scoop: Season 4 Poster & Premiere Title Revealed (hollywoodlife.com)
TVLine has exclusively obtained the title of The Walking Dead‘s Season 4 premiere, and it points to both a lull in the zombie war and a time jump.
According to sources, Episode 401 — penned by new showrunner Scott M. Gimple — currently bears the title, “30 Days Without an Accident.”
What does it mean?! Herewith are some possible interpretations (some obvious, some less so):
* The show will skip ahead at least one month following the events of the Season 3 finale.
* Rick’s controversial decision to relocate the denizens of Woodbury to the prison is paying off on the safety front (i.e. 30 days without a zombie attack). It’s also creating a…
View original post 122 more words