“Do I wish we could’ve seen and explored more of the comic-book-Robert-Kirkman Andrea? Yes. Absolutely,” Holden told TVLine. “Do I wish that I had more scenes with Michonne, showing that friendship? Yes. Absolutely. But at the end of the day, I don’t think I could ask for a better death. I feel like her life mattered, and she died trying, and her heart was in the right place. I feel grateful for that. You can’t have it all.”
Click the big red link below to read the entire Huffington Post article… it’s a great one!
‘The Walking Dead’: Andrea, Milton Discuss The Season 3 Finale Shocker.
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Andrea (SPOILER REMOVED) – Laurie Holden Talks Season 3 Finale – TVLine (horrorboom.com)
- The Good, The Bad and The Worse: The Walking Dead Finale (horrorboom.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Why ‘Welcome To The Tombs’ Killed Off A Major Character (huffingtonpost.com)
- Walking Dead Exclusive: The Actor at the Center of the Season Finale’s Tragic Ending Speaks Out – ‘It Was a Shock to Everyone’ (tvline.com)
- This Just In- AMC Releases Pics Of Alternate, Gorier Final Scene Between Milton And Andrea From The Walking Dead Season Three Finale (Finale SPOILERS) (horrorboom.com)