Anyone who’s read the books knows the answer already… and thank God they’re splitting it up into two seasons. Hell, they could probably do three!
Daily Archives: April 1, 2013
You May Want To Stay Seated For “This Is The End” Official Red Band Trailer (Summer 2013)
Still trying to find the “semi-gory” shots that EW.com was talking about. Meanwhile, this is still pretty funny!
The comedy This Is The End follows six friends trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles. As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption.
Starring: Seth Rogan, James Franco, Jonah Hill, Emma Watson, Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Jay Baruchel, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, and Micheal Cera.
- WonderCon: Sony Pictures Panel Recap Featuring THIS IS THE END with Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson (collider.com)
- ‘This Is the End’: First Look at Seth Rogen’s Star-Studded Apocalypse Comedy (news.moviefone.com)
- See James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Craig Robinson, Danny McBride, and Jay Baruchel as ‘themselves’ in apocalypse comedy ‘This is the End’ – EXCLUSIVE IMAGE (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Screamy New Still from This is The End (dreadcentral.com)
- New Photos, TV Spot And GORY Red Band Clip From “Evil Dead” 2013 (Spoiler-ish Clip) (horrorboom.com)
- Release Dates for Seth Rogen’s THIS IS THE END and KON-TIKI; Tina Fey/Steve Carell Comedy MAIL-ORDER GROOM Delayed (collider.com)
- GIANT Gallery From The Evil Dead (2013) Gore Extravaganza Red Band Trailer – Check Out What You Coulda Missed! (Disturbing Image Warning) (horrorboom.com)
The Evil Dead clip is NOT in fact exclusive, we have it! Since this describes part of what happens in it, it is spoiler-ish. Our favorite quote, when Levy complained about being buried alive (temporarily):“I think the hardest thing I had to do was get buried alive,” said Levy. Campbell responded with a gruff: “Oh big deal…Sam Raimi would be proud.” Alvarez added: “When you guys go to a movie, do you want to see a lot of fake stuff? Or do you want to see a lot of real stuff? I want to see real stuff. I don’t want to see people faking it, saying ‘oh I’m scared,’ when they’re not really scared.” Yeah, and don’t let Bruce hear you bitch/moan about what you had to go through filming an Evil Dead movie. Did you get a big scar on your chin for life? Did you fuck up your shoulder socket permanently? (those are just off the top of my head). Anyone who has listened to any of the commentaries with Campbell and Raimi –especially ED2, which is possibly the most hilarious movie commentary I’ve ever listened to, and I’ve listen to a LOT of funny ones) knows that Levy got off VERY easy.