Holy shit… cannot wait! I also heard you’re going to want to have some Kleenex handy…*
*Hey, get your mind out of the gutter! It’s already too crowded down here. I said to have Kleenex ready because the episode is supposed to be a tear-jerker. I’m already feeling blue it’s going to be over, I don’t need to be crying my ass off like I did at the last scene of the first-season episode, “Birth,” on top of it all. I’ll be sad when it’s over, but I also can’t WAIT to see it!
- Check Out American Horror Story Asylum Teasers For Episode 12, “Continuum’ (Five Things To Expect – Zap2it) (horrorboom.com)
- American Horror Story Asylum Fans, Sound Off! Poll: With Only The Finale Left, Who Will You Miss Most? (horrorboom.com)
- ‘American Horror Story’: Ryan Murphy teases next week’s finale, ‘There’s only one person left standing’ — EXCLUSIVE (horrorboom.com)
- New Interview: Lily Rabe Talks American Horror Story Asylum And Sister Mary Eunice To ShockTillYouDrop.com! (horrorboom.com)
- American Horror Story Scoop: Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson to Return for Season 3 (tvline.com)