Saw this on premium cable several months ago when I was stuck in bed with a virus. Didn’t help my headache any – unfortunately, no matter how seamless the effects were, never completely forgot I was watching a bunch of CGI – I did start to grin a little when the apes got really, really pissed off and attacked the Golden Gate Bridge. Anyway, even if you have NOT seen the movie, this is the funniest Editing Room script I’ve read for a… well, since I posted the last one. It’s got a great Trinity Killer reference, too.
Check it out, and that American Horror Story Asylum “Unholy Night” piece is coming soon, promise!
- Psycho: The Abridged Script From The Editing Room (1998 Remake) (horrorboom.com)
- The Haunting: The Abridged Script From The Editing Room – Plus My 1999 Review Of The 1999 Movie (horrorboom.com)
- Here’s Some Comic Relief! Read Orphan: The Abridged Script from Rod Hilton’s The Editing Room (horrorboom.com)
- Is DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES A Riff On BATTLE? (badassdigest.com)
- First Teaser Image for DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES [Update: Not Official] (collider.com)