When it comes to covering and Q&A about American Horror Story Asylum, I get more questions about Pepper than practically all the other characters combined. Is pinhead on ASHA real? and Who plays pinhead on AHSA? but the last month, the top question (more than who is bloody face ) is When is Pepper pinhead coming back?
For the answer on that last one, you can read my re-blog here; I highly recommend this piece that Naomi Grossman wrote herself. Right from the
pinhead’s–er, horse’s–that doesn’t sound nice either, let me try one more time. Right from Naomi Grossman’s mouth!
- American Horror Story Asylum Releases Official Featurette on Pepper The Pinhead – Watch “Meet Pepper” Now! (horrorboom.com)
- See Proof Brave Actress Shaved Her Head To Play Pinhead ‘Pepper’ In American Horror Story Asylum! (horrorboom.com)
- Pepper Is A Pinhead; Schlitzie Was The Inspiration (horrorboom.com)
- FINALLY! American Horror Story Asylum Fans, We Found An In-Depth Interview With Actress Naomi Grossman – All About “Pepper the Pinhead” (horrorboom.com)
- Ten Little-Known Trivia Facts About American Horror Story Asylum – We Bet You Haven’t Heard Them All Yet! (horrorboom.com)
- Ten Reasons We’re REALLY Psyched Up For The American Horror Story Asylum Christmas Episode Airing This Week! (horrorboom.com)
- “AHS Asylum” and the Problem of “Freaks” (Tod Browning; 1932) (tvandpop.com)
Pingback: American Horror Story's Pepper Naomi Grossman Talks Characters, Not Watching TV, And More | Are You Screening?Are You Screening?