They may not be great about showing anything but a 20-second long promo for the next episode while we’re waiting (I’ve been spoiled by AMC shows that release actual clips, even short ones, and American Horror Story Season One would send exclusive short clips to Dread Central last year) but you need to see this photo FX released from Episode 7, “Dark Cousins”, airing this Wednesday! Does she look like an angel to you? If I woke up and saw this standing in my bedroom, especially between me and the door, I’d better be wearing Depends (which we don’t exactly have in the house), or we’d need new sheets. At best.
Also, who’s the patient? We haven’t seen any black patients at Briarcliff, have we? We had the Hispanic woman referred to only as “The Mexican” (and not just in private, either). It’s 1964 and almost all the Briarcliff staff aren’t exactly forward-thinking. I’m surprised there isn’t some segregated ward. From the looks of his arm, his the guy made a serious suicide attempt, but failed. We get a strong feeling that one way or another, Frances Conroy’s character will be helping the poor guy out with that… fast.
- TV Previews: American Horror Story: Asylum Episode 7 – Dark Cousin, BBC America’s Ripper Street, The CW’s Winter Sizzle (dreadcentral.com)
- Ten Little-Known Trivia Facts About American Horror Story Asylum – We Bet You Haven’t Heard Them All Yet! (horrorboom.com)
- Name that (Horror) Frame – Week of 10/14/12 – Special Creepy Insane Asylum Edition! (horrorboom.com)
- American Horror Story Asylum’s Lily Rabe Talks Sister Mary Eunice And The Upcoming Christmas Episode – “I’ll Never Look At A Christmas Tree The Same Way Again!” (horrorboom.com)
- The Plot Thickens! American Horror Story Asylum: Dylan McDermott Tweets From Set; Three Theories About His Character – IDT (horrorboom.com)