I’m way more into American Horror Story, but tonight’s episode was fucking intense. Not to mention, I spent the whole time waiting in dread for Maggie or Glen’s hand to get chopped off, or for Maggie to get raped… plus I KNEW there would be a goddamned cliff-hanger, but when it came I still cursed loudly. I’m going to pretty much support Greg Nicotero no matter what he works on, he’s earned my loyalty for life. Plus, Robert Kirkman deserves the attention he’s been getting …and I’ve had Vol. 17 on pre-order from Amazon for months now …though lately I hear it’s so brutal, I’m a little nervous about it, too. Enjoy!
- Danai Gurira and Greg Nicotero Talks THE WALKING DEAD Season 3, Michonne, Recent Deaths, and More (collider.com)
- Nicotero & Gurira Discuss the Fates of Penny, Carol & Michonne In “The Walking Dead” (comicbookresources.com)
- The Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira and Greg Nicotero on Carol’s Fate, Michonne’s Intensity, Rick’s Phone Call, and Lots More (dreadcentral.com)
- Walking Dead’s Sarah Wayne Callies On Her Biggest Regret, Being ‘Barred’ From the Set and Why 2 Broke Girls Is Probably Not in Her Future (tvline.com)
- Robert Kirkman Explains ‘Walking Dead’ Spoilers In Exclusive Magazine Excerpt (splashpage.mtv.com)