So after “I Am Anne Frank, Part One” I know you’ve got theories and opinions on who Bloody Face is. Most people are pretty sure it’s a man, which I currently agree with. If Bloody Face was a woman, it’d have to be two people, like Sister Jude riding piggyback on Sister Mary Eunice’s shoulders* then draping an elaborately made costume over them. Not to mention, they’d have to wear special gloves that gave them man-hands. Since last night shoved Dr. Thredson and Monsignor Timothy into the running, there’s quite a few more feasible candidates now. The poll I made below lets you vote for two different people (if you can call Dr. Nazi a person), and according to Ryan Murphy, Bloody Face will be unmasked NEXT WEEK (with his/her/its “origin revealed” in the following episode, appropriately titled “The Origins of Monstrosity”). It’ll let you write in the answer, too. If you follow this blog regularly and want to put your own theory in the comment section (hit Reply) AND you’re right, I’ll send you a $5 Amazon Gift Card (all you need to give is your email address, Amazon takes care of the rest). So guess away! My regular “Ten Things We Learned…” piece/recap following every episode will be up later tonight.
*Hey, get your mind out of the gutter! It’s getting way too crowded down here!
- Ten Things We Learned From American Horror Story Asylum, Episode 3 – ‘Nor’easter’ (SPOILERS!) (horrorboom.com)
- American Horror Story Asylum – News and SPOILER Round-Up/Specs For Upcoming Episodes (Part 1 of 2) – Plus Pinhead Pepper Plots REVENGE! (horrorboom.com)
- American Horror Story Asylum – News and SPOILER Round-Up For Upcoming Episodes (Part 2 of 2) – Plus Pinhead Pepper Plots REVENGE! (horrorboom.com)
- ‘American Horror Story’ 2.05 Preview: Sister Jude Investigates Arden’s Past (aceshowbiz.com)
- Preview of American Horror Story: Asylum Episode 5 – I Am Anne Frank – Part 2 (dreadcentral.com)