Well, it’s getting closer to Halloween, so I figured I’d toss in a bonus scary short film (since I can’t really say there are TWO “Scariest Short Horror Films of the Week”). This was in my private stash I save for future Scariest Shorts; I like to have a few lined up in advance for security, plus I set the bar kind of high and now it can take me sitting and sifting through a dozen of them until I find one that’s nightmare-worthy. Shit, I’d post one a day up until Halloween if I wasn’t worried about running out.
This bonus film is also from the old Daywalt Fear Factory, and it’s called Suicide Girl. No, not the trashy kind who looks like she fell down a flight of stairs carrying an open tackle box (sorry, not a fan), the kind who is just sad and had all she could take. It’s also always nice to see someone in one of those shorts get what he or she deserves… turn the lights off, the sound up, and check this out…
This is not only creepy and scary as hell, but could also work as a nice anti-bullying public service message! This was written and directed by Drew Daywalt. I need to start checking out his ongoing web series, Camera Obscura.
- Scariest Short Horror Film of the Week – “Mockingbird” (2010) (horrorboom.com)
- 18 More Days Till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween… October Update! (horrorboom.com)
- Scariest Short Horror Film of the Week – “Spoon” Starring Christa Campbell (horrorboom.com)
- Spine-Chilling Makeup Illusions – Choo-San Creates Incredibly Realistic Horror-Inspired Artworks (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- ‘Paranormal Activity 4’ Review: The Pros And Cons Of The Horror Sequel (news.moviefone.com)
poor girl.but im glad those bullies got what they deserved..especially that guy who was a douche! if only Amanda Todd the bullied victim who killed herself recently could get revenge like this! now that would be awesome! and you’re right it would make a nice anti-bullying public service announcement!