Soooo, I’ve been toying with this idea a while, and it’s time to get off my ass and start. The title should be self-explanatory, but here are the details:
- Every week (I’ll let you know if it ends up being on a specific day of the week consistently) I’ll post three stills/shots/frames —OK, you get the idea— from a horror genre movie.
- If you can guess (via the comments section) what horror movie/TV show the pics are from corrects, I’ll put your name in a drawing for a free DVD.
- I’ll do the drawing once a month, or after 4 weeks of Name That Horror Frame. If no-one guesses anything correctly (or if no-one even tries) I’ll just keep plugging away till someone gets them correctly. I have a HUGE supply of stills, no shortage there.
- By “a free DVD” I mean one of a group of at least ten I have that I’d just like to pass on to another horror fan. All I ask is you pay postage. I do NOT overcharge on postage, I’ll send it the cheapest way I can, or if you want it faster, tell me and I’ll adjust the shipping accordingly.
- There’s no DVDs in there that I want to get rid of because they’re completely shitty and boring. A few I have set aside for the pile of DVDs are: Xavier Gens’ The Divide, and the director’s (downbeat) cut of The Descent. I have to look and see what else I have around that I have duplicate copies of; it’s not that rare that I get so excited about a movie I accidentally buy it twice. Hostel 3 and Cabin Fever 2 are also in the mix.
Sound interesting? Let’s at least give it a shot. Below are the horror frames to name (which by the way I do not own the rights to, the people who made the movies do) for the week starting Sunday, July 29th. If you’re not sure and just want to toss out a guess if it looks familiar, nothing wrong with that.
I’ll be watching the comments…
If you’re not sure and just want to toss out a guess if it looks familiar, nothing wrong with that.
I’ll be watching the comments… Happy Monday!