Well, I’m a little past page 700 right now, and less than a week has gone by (with all hell breaking loose including, riots, arson, murders, suicides, murder-suicides, and more). Since there’s 13 episodes, the “covering one day per episode” comment made by one of the producers in this previous article either means they’re going to be doing a lot of re-structuring, or going back on the 13-day thing. Re-structuring means there’ll be some major deviations from the Stephen King novel, so I’m curious how they’re going to do this. If you are too, be sure to check out the piece under “Related Articles” below and the changes from the novel.
Now if you’ll excuse me here, I’m going back to reading…
- ‘Under the Dome’: New Rules of The Dome; Stephen King Supports Changes from Book (drweb.typepad.com)
- ‘Under the Dome’ recap: Surprise, it’s a dome (wilmonfilm.blogs.starnewsonline.com)
- ‘Under the Dome’ ratings big for summer (horrorboom.com)
- Did CBS’ Under the Dome Pull You In? Plus: Executive Producers Reveal What’s Next! (horrorboom.com)
Originally posted on TVLine:
This week on CBS’ Under the Dome, the residents of Chester’s Mill learned a bit more about their frightful fishbowl, and along the way bid a tragic adieu to two neighbors.
ANSWERS WE GOT
* In flashback, we learned that Barbie was after Julia’s husband Peter to “pay up,” but was confronting him merely to give a scare. But when Peter pulled a(n empty) pistol, the men scuffled and Peter wound up on the fatal receiving end of a gunshot. Later, after Barbie retrieves his dog tags from the site of the fight, we (and Julia) learn his full name: Dale Barbara. Yeah… “Barbie” might actually be better.
* About the dome itself: By young (and smart!) Joe’s calculations, the barrier measures about 10 miles across, encasing Chester’s Mill and some of an adjacent lake. And while the…
View original 392 more words